Winning entry into The Climb - need a team!

A couple of weeks ago I entered a competition for free participation into The Climb.

The Climb is a competition in itself, with the task being to solve a creative brief with your team whilst racing to the top of Mt. Snowdon, then pitching your idea when you get to the top. The competition I entered, for free participation and a bottle of Jaeger and Patron, was to come up with a quick ad for The Climb.

This was my entry:


Pretty simple and basic, but hey I won. I'm not sure if there were many entries at all.. but who cares. I won.

So The Climb takes place on Saturday 20th April and I hope I can go (money/fellow team members/travel permitting), because I think it would be a great experience.

If anyone is interested in joining my team of... me.... then give me a shout at lcrippscreative@gmail.com or @lauracripps on Twitter, and I'll try and get a good team together before I commit to anything. 

NB: The Climb has now been moved to June 1st. So if anyone is up for it, there is still time!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies