Disney's top hottest males

If you are new to my blog, I feel I must clarify that this is my first post of this... variety. I usually talk about ads or marketing or amazing things I've done, but a recent conversation about how hot Simba from the Lion King was, sparked a lot of thinking on my part about attractive animated characters. So much so, that I felt compelled to share my conclusions with you. So, in no particular order and subject to change, here goes...

1. Simba - Lion King


Quoting my friend from the aforementioned conversation, 'I think it's his hair; it's all messy and sexy.' So, could it be the tousled hair that makes Simba so irresistible? Is it his playful smile? Or perhaps his goal-orientated nature and eagerness to be king? Whatever it is, he is one hot cub.
*NB. Simba's hotness is strictly confined to his childhood years. When he walks over that log and sings himself into adulthood he loses all appeal.


 2. Prince Eric - The Little Mermaid


Definitely one of my favourite human princes. Not only is he the most attractive with his black hair and blue eyes, but he is a NICE GUY. When he found out Ariel couldn't talk or walk he could have thrown her back in the sea but no, he is clearly pro-disability and loved her for who she was. Swoon.

 3. Aladdin - Aladdin


What they called a 'street rat', I suppose we'd now call a chav; running amok, stealing, carrying a knife, getting in trouble with the law.. who knew he would be such a heartthrob? Well, everyone loves a bad boy.

 4.  Prince Philip - Sleeping Beauty



Prince Phil gets two photos because he is just so bloody buff. Tall, dark and handsome, great singer and an edgy dress sense. He would fight gargoyles, thorns, fire and a dragon just to give you a snog. 

5. Beast - Beauty and the Beast

I have to be clear when I say I mean the actual beast. Not the human. 
Dark, brooding, mysterious... A tormented soul is hot. Girl's love peeling away the layers of a man's soul like an onion; breaking them down with lots of 'what are you thinking?' and 'we should talk about it'. Beast is like the perfect project. Don't forget he is minted and lives in a mansion. 

6. Robin Hood - Robin Hood

                                 

Steals from the rich and gives to the poor, much like the tax man, Robin is another bad boy to add to the list. He loves old people, poor people, kids... you just can't find anyone half decent looking who does that these days.

7. King Triton - The Little Mermaid


This strict, law-abiding merman has a ripped bod, flowing locks and a throaty laugh. Triton is what you'd call, a DILF. I do not care that he is half fish, I would disobey him just to get a good spanking.
Too far?


Comments

  1. I have only just read this, and I totally agree with your choices...my two favourite disney characters are The Beast (but only as a beast, Price Adam is just too girly and blond!) and Simba. But here I disagree with you...it's Simba as an adult...he has those awesome 90's floppy curtains! Love him! Might have to go and watch The Lion King now! haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Facebook Funnies