Making things happen with Google Chrome

Do you remember Google Chromes' 'Dear Sophie' ad from a year or so ago? An emotional journey of a dad who writes emails to his daughter every day since her birth, documenting every little thing, so she can read it back when she is older. I'm not going to lie, I'm jealous of Sophie. I only have a few photos and worn out anecdotes to prove that I even was a child.

Personal feelings aside, it was a lovely ad, and I was very pleased to see that Google Chrome have kept up these moving stories. The most recent one I have seen now is Julie Deane. Take a look -


Not only is this a well-shot and thought out ad which tells her story seamlessly, but it is a brilliant 'How To...' for people looking to get their name/product/business out there. With the recession, people are becoming a lot more entrepreneurial, and deciding to make something of themselves on their own. This ad is really relevant to today, which makes the public pay attention to it. Mainly I like that Google Chrome has shown just how easy it is to promote over the internet nowadays, and how it's changing the way the world communicates. 'The web is what you make of it' is the most apt tagline for these ads.



Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies