My Perverted Experience

Last Saturday was my boyfriend's birthday. I wanted to spice up the evening and take him somewhere he would never forget. To naughty underworld for a delicious experience.

We made our way to Old Compton St in Soho, and I took him here:


A man inside was wearing a tight vest and sporting a bondage mouth gag ball casually around his neck.
As I spoke to the man, my boyfriend was shifting a few paces behind me, unaware of what we were about to do or what I had planned.

We were taken downstairs and squeezed passed a few sexy looking people in black, until it opened up into an underground cave filled with booze, dinner tables, and very normal looking people. Disco music was blaring out from Prince to Jackson 5, and the bar staff were powering the electric atmosphere by downing shots with punters.

This is La Bodega Negra. A mexican restaurant. I won't do a whole review of the food as I am not a food critic, however I had Octopus and Chorizo skewers and my boyfriend had pork belly and both were amazing. Drinks were great and we got a complimentary tequila which we had to down on the spot (my kind of place). It was obviously more than your average Big Mac but a lot less than you'd expect. 

I love doing things that put me out of my comfort zone and so does my boyfriend so he was very pleasantly surprised (but maybe a bit disappointed too?!!) that I had arranged something so misleading. I also like the feeling that I am in on something secret that others aren't - the expression on people's faces in the street when we came out of the restaurant was priceless.

On another note, I wonder how many men have gone in there thinking it was a peep show and were embarrassingly turned away?!

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies