Halloween planning... YESSSSSSSSS!!!


So my favourite time of the year is quickly approaching... A week long fright-fest filled with masked balls, intricate pumpkin designs, ghost stories, fancy dress and Hocus Pocus on repeat. I would be happy if every Christmas, Easter and birthday was replaced with Halloween. I love it so much you'd think I was American, and it saddens me that many of my friends don't appreciate this holiday.

I always try and out-costume myself every year.

In 2011, one of my costumes was Frank the Playboy Bunny (see Donnie Darko)


And one of my Halloween costumes for 2012 was a Molly Dolly


Now this year has to be bigger, better.
One, two costumes is not enough. I am already going to The Dance Macabre Halloween Ball at the Coronet London, but I need more! Last year I spent actual Hallow's Eve night on my own watching A Serbian Film, which I have to say was a let down in many respects. This year is all about preparation and here are my inspirations for this year. 

Wish me luck and I'll see you in your nightmares!!







Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies