My @OneMinuteBriefs Ads

Just a quick lunch break post to write about this awesome Twitter account I follow called One Minute Briefs.

It's very simple; each day a topic/product/brand will be suggested, and we loyal followers produce an ad in the space of a minute.

I thought I'd share a few of mine. I partake most days so if you are interested in seeing more in the future, just follow me on my Twitter. I don't think copywriting is my strong suit, I struggle with tag-lines and slogans and find the actual art direction is a lot easier and much more fun!

Condoms



Hangover Cure


#SteakAndBlowJobDay


#Google


An Oscar Pistorius range for Nike


#Anti-Baldness Shampoo



#TOWIE


#JeremyKyleShow

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies