The Good effect

A couple of weeks ago I worked at The Good Agency.

I spent one week with Business Development and one in Creative. The whole experience was interesting, but I'm definitely not meant for business. I loved working with the creatives; writing radio ads, learning InDesign and being involved in creative meetings, speaking up and having my opinion counted.

The whole experience rubbed off on me more than I thought, but not in terms of advertising. Instead, it made me aware of how many charities there are, how many of them do such amazing, selfless work and how much suffering there really is.

I ran Race for Life last year and Sport Relief the year before that, but this has inspired me to keep doing more, for different charities.

Anyway, I also discovered this website www.osocio.org which really is "The best of non-profit advertising and marketing for social causes" - very cool and interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies