Persil ad

During my time at JWT, I managed to spend time with a couple of creatives, mainly Rob Welsh. For practice, he gave me the product Persil, and the tag-line 'Whiteness and Brightness'. After two weeks of me churning out all these tricky ideas and complicated solutions that ultimately needed to be explained, he advised me to keep it simple. Whilst the client would like their ad to be 100% explained, the audience actually prefer ads that do 70% explaining and make you work out the rest for yourself. That, and 'research a product thoroughly, then forget about it', are the best pieces of advice I have received so far.

ANYWAY, here was my final idea for it that I made with stolen photos. Soon I will be taking my own photos and making it look more professional, but this is the gist.




Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies