My TBWA Young Bloods Application

Recently, TBWA had a recruitment programme called Young Bloods, giving all aspiring creatives a chance at a job. All you had to do was fill in a simple application and bring it in on the 7th July, along with anything else that would 'make you stand out'. I found out about this on the 5th, giving me around 36 hours to put something together and prepare.

The brief said that what you bring could be anything, from a poem, a video, or something geeky. Being a self confessed 'geek', loving maps, puzzles and anything where you can learning whilst playing, I came up with the following:

Here was the box:

Inside this box was contents page, along with 5 handmade games


The games were all do to with myself and TBWA. This way, they could learn about me as a person, see the way I think, get involved with the things that I find enjoyable and also see how much I have learnt about them and the company's history.

Here is a simple spot the difference of a photo of me with some of TBWA's brands:


Here is a crossword that I compiled after doing thorough research on the company. It was all about them, but the highlighted letters spelt out 'Hire Laura':


This one was a hidden message, where they had to work out what I was saying by looking at the pictures. 


Unfortunately, I did not get through onto the programme, however it was good experience and good fun. Most importantly, I showed myself that I can be given a brief two days before a deadline (and one wisdom tooth removed) and I can follow through my ideas and make them tangible.

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies