LRD

Should I be ashamed that I did a 98 mile round trip (120 if you count getting lost) for this dress?
It's pretty much my dream dress though...


I wonder how many miles a woman would be willing to physically travel to get that dream outfit? Would be interesting to see who has traveled the farthest for that special dress/accessory/shoe or even wedding dress. I bet there are some amusing and crazy stories out there showing just how far a woman will go to look good. This could even be a campaign idea for a clothing retailer, fashion brand or most likely better placed in a bespoke dressmaker/tailor company. 

"You don't need to travel the world for your dream outfit, we have it for you right here."

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies