Tesco's F&F'ing good ad

Tesco's have really impressed me in the past year. I don't know what changes they have made internally, but they seem to be doing everything right; from their funny ads, to their legendary Twitter banter, to their very well-timed advice online… they have really stood out as a brand that, well, stands out.

My reason for this sudden Tesco love-fest is because I saw their new F&F summer range advert today.

At first I thought it was for a big high street store, maybe H&M or TopShop, because the music was cool, the clothes were bang on trend, and the models looked liked something out of Victoria Secret (which they are).

Take a look...

I don't buy clothes from Tesco's; mainly because I assume the F&F range is for the older woman or children. In fact, I don't buy my clothes from supermarket chains at all. 

Clothing ads from supermarkets are always so try hard and always feature Coleen Rooney or someone else you'd rather not look like. However, like most of Tesco's recent style, this ad oozes a blasé attitude - like they're not even trying. And that makes it cool.

With some of these items going for as little at £3, I will definitely make a visit to the superstore to take a closer look at these Brazilian beauties (the clothes, not the women), and this may be premature, but I'm guessing this simple ad has just bagged them a wealth of new customers.

Me on my day off


Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies