Saatchi&Saatchi Scholarship 2012 (Granny Ludlow cont...)

What started out to be a last minute entry into something I didn't think I'd get, has now turned into me being in the final 49 people out of 3,000 after 3 different briefs. Mental.

If you scroll down to my 'Granny Ludlow' post, it will explain all about how I started the Saatchi summer scholarship. Last thing I wrote was that I was given the 3rd brief, which was to recreate an ad which we thought was really good, and to present a case on a bad advert and why we thought it was bad, in 90 seconds.

My bad ad I talked about Albion's 'Wonga' ads with the pensioner puppets, and for the good ad I recreated AMV BBDO's 'Heinz' blowing-on-the-soup-in-a-tune ad. Here is my full entry:


Today I found out I got into the final 49. There are two more briefs. Not sure what they involve but I'm ready.

ps. how ANNOYING is my voice?!!!????

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies