Logo Drawing

Once I got my job in digital marketing, I never thought I'd get the chance to put the old pencil to paper. No sketching, scribbling or designing the old school way.

Luckily for me, a company that does the PR for our company wanted a new logo. The owner wanted a hand-drawn design of a jaguar to go with their company's name on the website and business cards. I was more than happy to oblige and I came up with this:


I handed it in and they gave it to a graphic designer who touched it up and put it with the logo. The final result has just been shown to me today!



I see it has been made quite dramatically different what with the shading and that, but I am still very pleased with the outcome, pleased I got to doodle for the day, and pleased I haven't forgotten how to draw!
If you want to check out this brilliant PR company (shameless plug!) go here: http://www.jaguarpublicrelations.com/


Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies