Olympic Greatness

A shocking amount of time has passed since I last did a blog post. Basically it's because I have a job in digital marketing now and when I come home from work the last thing I want to do is look at another computer screen. However, I always see and do things that I want to tell you about, so the intentions are there! And so I will make a comeback by talking about the Olympics. Well, I'm not going to talk about them, I'll share the BBC's epic Olympic advert... here it is, full length: I saw this a couple of weeks ago and, considering I'm not too fussed about sports and the Olympics, this filled me with excitement and anticipation. The graphics are awesome and, paired with the swelling music, it really captures the tension and importance of the games. I am a changed person and am now really looking forward to watching them and being proud that London is holding them. The million tourists can be overlooked for a couple of weeks...

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies