Stumbled Upon my new addiction

Like many, when I turn on my laptop I immediately hit Facebook, Twitter, e-mails and YouTube, and for the rest of the day I don't really veer from those sites. Bored of seeing the same things and tagged pictures of my drunk friends, I was inexplicably happy to have recently discovered Stumble Upon - www.stumbleupon.com

This website is great for inspiration. For those who haven't seen it, sign up, choose your interests (amongst mine are quizzes, astrology, photography) and click Stumble.. over and over, as it directs you to weird and wonderful sites, blogs and whatever else that's out there on this internet thing.

I have spent the past hour clicking away, (spent 10 minutes doing a visual DNA test and another 15 making myself into a dancing cat), so I thought I'd share several things I stumbled upon.


Portraits of dogs shaking off water


Making nature a little more fun


A step up from vodka jelly - Blackberry Gin Sours in hard jello form



Riomaggiore, Italy


The oldest, largest body of water in existence, 12 billion light years away, enough to supply an entire planet's worth of water for every person on earth 20,000 times over

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies